An Introduction to Final Cut Pro X
This hands-on course teaches students to perform essential editing functions while becoming familiar with the Final Cut Pro user interface.
Start with basic video editing techniques and work all the way through FCP powerful advanced features.
Learn to mark and edit clips, mix sound, add titles, create transitions, apply filters, and more. Topics include basic setup, customizing preferences and settings, capturing video and audio, various editing and trimming techniques Ripple Roll Slip and Slide tools, audio editing and audio creation, finishing and final output.
This class is designed for anyone looking to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro and who prefers hands-on and interactive instruction to explore its functionality best.
- Editing in Final Cut Pro
- Building and Finishing the Rough Cut
- Trimming Clip Duration
- Refining Edit Points- Advanced Trimming Techniques
- Refining the Editing Process
- Multicam Editing
- Capturing & Transferring Footage
- Applying Transitions- Mixing Audio Tracks- Creating Titles- Compositing- Speed Changes- Creating Dynamic Effects/ Keyframing
- Applying And Mastering Filters
Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
4-week course / short courses / Introduction to Video editing / Final Cut x
There is a £90 deposit payable on booking to secure your place on the course.
Deposits are payable in advance. The balance of the fees is due at your first class.
You can pay via PayPal HERE.
Please get in touch with us for bookings and other payment options.
See you soon.